- Quick oats
- Puréed pumpkin (amount to your discretion - I used a couple of tablespoons)
- Chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- Butterscotch chips
- Pumpkin spice
- Pour your desired amount of quick oats to milk on the stove, stirring to keep the milk from burning.
- When the oats come close to looking done, add in the puréed pumpkin. This will turn the oatmeal to a slightly orange colour, but trust me, it's delicious. I used a couple of tablespoons in my oatmeal, but the amount can vary depending on how much you're making.
- Add a dash of pumpkin spice and stir well.
- Pour in a bowl and top with some chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Stir, and enjoy!